A lot of HBHs applications are unique and pointing the way for future trends and thereby presenting often a limit in “what is possible with nowadays technology”.
The challenge in technology is a more and more effort to apply future trends and combine those in our applications.
To meet these requirements the following technology and equipment is available.
Technology and equipment
- Hybrid integration in clean room class ISO 8
- Chip mounting, wire bonding, die attachment
- Packaging and sealing
- SMD assembly
- Vapor phase soldering
- Device integration and final assembly
- Test equipment up to 50 GHz
- On wafer measurements with wafer prober
- Environmental test chambers
- Leak testing
- Chip on board
- Use of cavities in PCBs for high frequency circuits
- Multilayer PCBs with mixed substrates
- Use of various substrates e.g. RF laminates, Al2O3, AlN